Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thank you!


I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers and for those who were able to come to the court hearing and support our family.  What a blessing!!!  It was incredibly humbling to have so many people show up and I could feel your prayers.  I am so thankful that it is over.  

We did not get the outcome we had hoped.  Rick was sentenced to 22 months.  I am confident that the Lord’s plan is much better than mine and I rest in the fact that He will be with us thru the next phase of our lives.  

Rick is the sole provider for our family, so prayers for guidance and provision and a job for me would be appreciated.  More than anything I want to keep the boys in their school and our family close to our church and community.  

I’m drained today, but I wanted to update all who have so faithfully prayed for us and are wondering.    
God is good.  He is my treasure.  I am thankful for the sweet gift of the Body of Christ that came to wrap their arms around us today!!!!!

“He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.”  Psalms 62:6

“I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness,
Because You have seen my affliction;
You have known the troubles of my soul”
Psalm 32:4

5 comments:

  1. You and your Family are more precious than words could ever express. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been praying for you all and will continue to do so. Thanks for the update and know you and yours are loved:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you an email...but wanted to express here as well how much I am in awe of your humbling faith & love. You are a true Disciple of Christ & "walk the walk" as the most faithful Believer. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.
    I love you & Joe & I will cover you in prayer every single day.
    lisa cangelosi brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (sorry...I couldn't figure out how to log on to my acct so it says it's Joe's but it's from me. :-)
      lisa

      Delete
  4. I am so proud of the way you and Rick spoke the truth from your hearts in court. It is so important to us for you, Rick, the kids, and Rick's family to know that we love you all and that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Veda regrets so much that she was unable to attend the hearing but she has not heeled from her fall to the point where she could do it.

    We are all in God's loving hands and look to Him to take us to and through the green pastures, the still waters, the paths of righteousness knowing that he will continually feed our soul.

    We love you all!

    ReplyDelete